Privacy and Cookies Policy
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
This policy is divided into three parts:
- Part A provides information about our collection and use of personal information; and
- Part B provides information about the cookies used on this website.
- Part C contains information about us (including contact details);
PART A: YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
What information do we collect?
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and any other required information;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, etc.
- any other information that you choose to send to us
Using your personal information
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information may not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International data transfers
Security of your personal information
- the payment of a fee; and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address or any other required document for verification purpose).
Third party websites
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
You may choose to hide your profile to limit the publication of your information on the website.
We may not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
All our website financial transactions are handled through our different payment services provider. You can review their privacy policies at their websites. We will share information with them only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
We may disclose your personal information to [any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or partners] insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your information to third parties.
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States], Singapore or any other country) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force.
In addition, [personal information that you submit for publication on the website] will be published on the Internet and may be available, via the Internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic transactions entered into via the website may be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password [and other login details] confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to:
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes [, by sending an email to us]. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we may provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
PART B: COOKIES
Third party [and analytics] cookies
- to track your browser across multiple websites;
- to build a profile of your web surfing; and
- to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you
Cookies and personal information
- in some Internet Explorer versions you may be able to block cookies using the cookie handling override settings;
- in some Firefox versions you may be able to block all cookies; and
- also in some Chrome versions, you may be able to block all cookies.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies.
A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date).
A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use [both] [session cookies] [and] [persistent cookies] on this website.
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our [advertisers or service providers] may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
In addition, we use [Google Analytics] to analyse the use of this website. [Google Analytics] generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. [Google] may store this information.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer.
Again, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
PART C: OUR DETAILS
We are registered with the Texas state of United States. Our registration file number is 801640996. You can find the online version of the register at https://ourcpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/Index.html
The full name of our company is NKO Corporation
We are located at Austin, TX 78750, US
You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © happiijobs of NKO Corporation. All Rights Reserved. This document, or any portion of, may not be copied or duplicated in any way without the written permission of NKO Corporation. www.happiijobs.com